Nvidia just announced “The World’s First High-Definition 3D Stereo Solution For The Home”.
- High-Tech, Wireless Active Shutter Glasses
- Designed with top-of-the-line optics to deliver 2X the resolution per eye and ultra-wide viewing angles versus passive glasses. Comfortable to wear and modeled after modern sunglasses, offering a stylish and lightweight alternative to traditional 3D glasses. Fully untethered solution, offering free range of motion and up to 20 feet of wireless 3D viewing.
- USB-based, High Power IR Emitter
- Transmits data directly to active shutter glasses within a 20 foot radius and contains an easy to use real-time 3D adjustment dial.
- Maximum Display Flexibility
- Designed for pure ViewSonic and Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitors, Mitsubishi DLP 1080p HDTVs, and DepthQ HD 3D projectors, unlocking crystal-clear, flicker-free stereoscopic 3D gaming for multiple viewing solutions.
- Out of the Box Game Compatibility
- Advanced NVIDIA software automatically converts over 300 games to work in 3D stereo out of the box, without the need for special game patches. In addition, NVIDIA’s “The Way It’s Meant to Be Played” program ensures that future games will support 3D Vision. 3D Vision is also the only stereoscopic 3D gaming solution to fully support NVIDIA SLI®, NVIDIA PhysX™, and Microsoft® DirectX® 10 technologies.
- Extended Usability On a Single Charge
- A single charge using a standard USB cable enables over 40 hours of continuous 3D stereoscopic gaming. Intelligent circuit design built into the glasses automatically shuts the glasses off after 10 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- Support for 3D Stereo Photography and Movies
- Includes a free 3D Vision viewer which allows consumers to take in-game screenshots and view them in 3D stereo, or import and view stereoscopic pictures and movies from a variety of different capture sources and online web photo galleries.
And Ms Flight Simulator X is one of the games that is supported and it works excellent, according to Nvidia.